Join us in May for an exciting trip to Panama.
- Center of the Americas!
- Official Language: Spanish, though English is widely spoken
- Currency: US Dollar
- Tropical climate: 80-90 degrees
- 1500 Miles of shoreline, Two Oceans just 50 miles apart
- Same time zone as Atlanta, Just a 4 hour flight from Atlanta
- Passport required but no Visa requirement
- The president is a Georgia Tech graduate!
- May 11 – June 30
- Courses Offered – 6 credit hours
- CS 4400 – Introduction to Database Systems
- CS 4261 – Mobile Applications and Services
- Projects focused on local Panama business and culture
- Visits to Canal locks, Smithsonian Research Center, Boat Trips, Logistics centers, Local business partners